Call for applications - paid internship at IPKO Foundation office in Prishtina
Position: Content Writing
Paid internship period: May - July, 2021 with possibility of extension
Deadline to apply: May 12, 2022
Who are we?
IPKO Foundation is a non-profit foundation in Kosovo that supports the development of future generations of leaders who use technology to implement innovative solutions to local and national development challenges, while enabling an environment where they can reach their full potential through an improved policy and institutional context. We are known by partners for being creative, competent, responsible, collaborative, and trusted to undertake initiatives that create sustainable solutions. Our work is at the nexus of public institutions, the private sector, and non-governmental entities.
Who can apply?
Students in the last year of studies or have a BA Degree.
Criteria and qualifications:
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be fluent in written and speaking Albanian and English
- Be open-minded and have strong communication skills
- Flexible and highly motivated to work with other team members
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Portfolio of published articles, if possible
- Experience doing research using multiple sources, even for studies
- Familiarity with web publications
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear content to promote our projects
- Prepare well-structured drafts
- Submit work to supervisors for input and approval
- Coordinate with PR and design team to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify needs and gaps in our content and recommend new things
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content on Wordpress as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What do we offer:
- High quality day-to-day team work
- Engagement in innovative, youth-driven projects
- Networking opportunities
- Expanding of your professional network
- Learning working in different channels that IPKO Foundation uses during the project implementation
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, first register in the following link www.kosovogenu.com and send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org: The subject of the email should be: Application for Content Writing Intern.
IPKO Foundation appreciates all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.