IPKO Foundation offers support for individuals who seek to:
- Develop their ideas and transform them into projects or initiatives that benefit the local community or society in general (such as Laboratori Virtual i Fizikes).
- Develop technology support solutions to local problems – (such as Science for Change Kosovo).
- Organize or attend a local event or activity (such as TEDx Prishtina).
- Attend an international event, training, workshop, or another activity, which will develop his/her academic and professional career, and from which the community will benefit (such as The New Technologies in Education conference, Oslo Innovation Week, Open Youth Academy, New Technologies in Education Conference and Chaos Computer Club Conference).
- Represent Kosovo as a digital ambassador or curator of a tech-oriented project abroad (such as OpenCon Conference, OBESSU Conference).
- Be certified in trainings including but not limited to CISCO Career Certifications, BoneVet courses, courses offered at A.U.K. Training and Development Institute, online courses etc.
- Attending training courses offered regionally such as but not limited to 3D printing essentials.
- Travel for advocacy purposes, find partners, or volunteer abroad in social-tech projects or initiatives and use this experience to organize similar activities in Kosovo.
- Bring experts to Kosovo for educational purposes such as but not limited to training the local community on tech skills.
- Independently organize an edition of one of our projects such as but not limited to BarCamps in other communities with relevant topics of discussion.
- Organize activities that aim to improve the technological and problem-solving skills of youngsters (such as RobotiKS).
The above is only an illustrative list. IPKO Foundation will consider other requests for support as long as they are linked to the mission of the foundation and meet the other eligibility criteria.
Each request for sponsorship will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Applications will be compared against each other to ensure gender balance, age and geographic diversity.
- Applicants who are youngsters aged 12-20 and who come from smaller municipalities, rural areas, or are part of marginalized communities are prioritized.
- The contribution that the applicant can make back to Kosovo by providing trainings to colleagues, the wider public, speaking at BarCamps, serving as a mentor at IPKO Foundation or partner events or activities.
To apply, please fill up the following form here.
Applications contain the specific amount of funding being requested for and the actual budget line, and abide by all eligibility requirements; otherwise, they will not be taken into consideration.
IPKO Foundation guarantees a reply to your request at a maximum of twenty (20) working days after the open call is closed.